- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (CS271): Includes machine learning, probabilistic reasoning, robotics, and natural language processing.
- How to Build a Startup (EP245) by Steve Blank: You’ll learn the key steps of the Customer Development process. How to identify and engage the first customers for your product, and how to gather, evaluate and use their feedback to make your product, marketing and business model far stronger.
- Also worth subscribing to is Venture Lab – a series of startup courses online from Stanford University, for free.
- Learn how to raise money for your startup: The most popular course on Udemy, gathering advice from 7 founder CEOs including Naval (founder of AngelList), Dave McLure (founder of 500 Startups) and others. Learn how to raise capital from angel investors and venture capitalists (and how to decide who you should target).
- Social media marketing for startups: How to use social to launch, position your messaging and get distribution.
- Startup Hiring: How to attract, hire and retain the best people.
- How to Bootstrap Your Startup: Everything you need to start your business – how to take an idea on paper and bring it to life.
- Strategy Mapping Selling: Business-to-business sales and marketing – advanced selling and marketing strategies for major and key account sales.
- Learn how to make iPhone and iPad apps in 1 hour without any programming knowledge.
- Learn Ruby on Rails, an incredibly powerful and highly scalable object-oriented language, with this ten step tutorial.
- Learn to Develop an iPhone or iPad App in 4 Weeks. A step-by-step guide for aspiring developers with no coding or Objective-C experience.
- Become a Web Developer from Scratch! Learn all the programming languages needed to become a web developer from scratch.
- Advanced Google Analytics: Learn all about RegEx, advanced segmentation, intelligence alerts, custom reporting, event tracking, virtual page views, Ecommerce tracking, and custom variables with practical exercises.
- Programming Languages by Dan Grossman of University of Washington: Investigate the basic concepts behind programming languages, with a strong emphasis on the techniques and benefits of functional programming.
- Cryptography II by Dan Boneh, Stanford University Professor: Learn about the inner workings of cryptographic primitives and protocols and how to apply this knowledge in real-world applications.
- How to turn ideas into infographics
- Schools for brands: A really cool idea enabling brands to offer courses. For example, check out this GE Skillshare school.
- Narrative and Comms Design by Portland State University
- 3D modeling, rendering and animation by Penn University
- Hedge Funds, Venture Capital, and Private Equity: Similarities in compensation structure for hedge funds, venture capital firms, and private equity investors.
- Raising money for a startup from an angel investor: Learn pre-money and post-money valuations are.
- Here’s a video on Series A funding from a VC to get you inspired to start: